No Cold Calling
By Appointment Visits Only
UK photographer of the year 2015 Finalist
Cherubs photographer of the year 2015 Finalist
MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2014
Wedding Photographer Of The Year 2014
Portrait Photographer Of The Year 2014
Wedding Industry Award Winners 2013 – 2014
Beauty photographer of the year 2011 – 2015
and many more……click here
When quality and service is not a compromise.
When looking for a professional photographer to portray the landmark moments of your life, you should expect some defining characteristics from a professional photography studio: Xpressions Studio Photography are professional wedding & portrait photographers based in Newport
Pagnell, Milton Keynes. We are a leading award winning photography studio respected within the industry and qualified member of the Master Photographers Association and Society Of Wedding & Portrait Photographers. Our established studios have been winners and finalists of numerous photographic awards recently becoming the Master Photographers Association regional wedding and portrait photographer of the year 2014 picking up 5 category winning awards in total. Most recently we added commercial and beauty recognition to our tally of awards including 11 international finalist awards as we continue to grow from strength to strength in the photographic industry and as photographers within the UK. 2014 was a good year as we went on to win the regions overall Photographer of the Year. With many industry accolades, you will see and hear testimonials about us from many highly satisfied clients who have experienced portrait and wedding photography by Xpressions Studio Photography.
Portrait & Wedding Photographers in Milton Keynes
When you choose Xpressions Studio Photography as your family photographers, our Buckinghamshire based photography studio will work effortlessly for you. We want to understand your photographic needs so that when your photographic event arrives our experience and understanding will shine through in those photographs. Expect professionalism from our studio, because at a time filled with so many emotions and trepidations having one of the best professional photographers that respects their environment and works within it to capture each special moment is priceless. Our studio’s have gained a reputation for delivering a high class service, bang on every time, it’s a reason why Xpressions Studio is one of Buckinghamshire’s best photography studio’s. Our dedicated photography studio situated in the heart of Newport Pagnell is in easy reach of London and surrounding areas’s like Bedford, Northampton and Luton, and with clients travelling from even further afield there is every reason to pick up the telephone today and book your photography service whether that be for a portrait session, a commercial advert or professional wedding photography. Memories are built around special moments. You want a professional photographer who can catch those moments without being over invasive. One continuing theme you hear from our clients is that they had fun and were quickly put at ease during a portrait session, or on the wedding day. We adopt a method of mixed posing and free flowing moments with an eye that sets Xpressions Studio apart from others. With 27 years social photography experience under our belt we certainly have what it takes to continuously produce truly treasured memories. Call us today and book an appointment, we will be happy to help.
Call the only photography studio in Milton Keynes you will ever need for your wedding photography and family portraits. See just why we are different and why clients are coming back and recommending Xpressions Studio Photography to their friends and family.
Tel 01908 210359
VIEW OUR IMAGE GALLERIES
When to Book
If you are planning a family portrait to commemorate a stage in your life then it is a good idea to plan well in advance and book at least 1 to 2 weeks ahead. This will give you time to not only secure an available date and time at the studio but also prepare your outfits.
What to Bring
At Xpressions Studio we invite you to bring any items which express yourself or members of your family. Props are always useful but not essential. In many cases we do carry items which can be added into a photograph…[click for more]
After a your photography session you will be invited back to view your images with the rest of the family including the decision makers. During this multi media viewing we hope that all the enjoyment of your session comes flooding back and you place your order.
Our Dedicated Hair and Beauty Salon – The Ultimate Combination
Xpressions Studio Photography is not just a photographic studio capable of all your photography needs. Working along side our sister studio Serenity Boudoir we also have our own fully dedicated hair and beauty salon. Serenity Hair and Beauty Salon has the perfect team of professionals with amazing hair stylists and beauty therapists offering all the services expected from a pro salon. This studio and salon combination was created to offer a full pampering service from the moment you step through the door. You can visit the salon web site for an extensive list of services at www.serenitysalon.co.uk any of which can be added to your experience prior to your photography session. Ask about our make-over packages when your in having your hair done or nails painted.
Services available in salon:
- L’Oreal hair care and colours
- Balmain bonded hair extensions
- GHD Stockists
- Jessica Geleration nail products
- Sienna X spray tanning
When we opened our Milton Keynes salon to support our photography studios we had in mind a theme which was pleasing to the eye but comfortable. Our aim was to not only have comfort and well being whilst being treated, but we also wanted a salon that reflected our personality and style throughout. The salon is light and spacious with chairs to die for, giving space and comfort to all sitters. Call in and book your hair or beauty treatment and see why Serenity Hair and Beauty Salon has become one for the areas finest salons.
Both of our Milton Keynes serve different purposes. Xpressions Studio is where all our family and commercial photography takes place, and our Serenity Boudoir Make-over Studio has been situated within our very own beauty salon and is dedicated to our make-over and pampering photography. The studios have all the sets and equipment we need to produce the award winning creative images our clients expect. Our sofa’s, mirrors, sets and decor come together to produce the perfect make-over or family environment. See for yourself by booking with us today, and call 01908 210359.
Currently we have no in salon promotions
Send us a message!
- I thoroughly enjoyed my session and viewing, i would deffo do it again and recommend to friends. The photos were above my expectations and i was made to feel very comfortable and was given time to cover everything i wanted to know during the consultation i didn't know what to expect but i really enjoyed it.Naomi
- Everyone has been really impressed with our wedding album - we are extremely happy with it and it is a wonderful reminder of our wedding day - thank you Sharon and David McGlynnSharon and David McGlynn
- We cannot thank you enough for the beautiful pictures you took of our wedding. Your relaxed and friendly, but always professional manner on the day impressed everyone...Rosalind & John Deighton
- What a great fun afternoon I had. So much so that I have booked a second session!
I was really nervous about taking my clothes off, especially as I am the wrong side of 40. (albeit partial) They are a great team to work with and really put you at ease from the moment you go into the studio, I don't know if it was just our personalities but felt like they were more like friends i would like to socialise with rather than a company fulfilling a service. Highly recommended for making you feel sexy again.
Thanks guys xHayley
- To John & Debbie, Just a note to say a "BIG" thank you for capturing our day in a memorable way with photo's to treasure always. Love from Becca & Alfie ForbesBecca & Alfie Forbes
- Dear John & Debbie, We wanted to write and thank you so very much for the fantastic job you did for us on our wedding day and for the beautiful album you made. All of our guests were very impressed by your professional service and extremely friendly and efficient manner. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending you to anyone. You made the whole process very relaxed and completely stress free, from the initial engagement sitting right through to the day itself, even the kids enjoyed it! I hope we have reason to use you again in the future. Warmest regardsSarah & Nick Hodges
- A Belated but huge thank you for all you did for us on our wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly and you helped to calm a few nerves! The photo's have turned out superbly and will give us many years of memories. We had a wonderful day and will look back at it with fondness for a long time to come. Thank you again, Mark & MichelleMark & Michelle
- Hi john! Firstly I would like to thank you and your lovely wife for all you did for me and Martin on our special day. You guys were amazing not only as photographers but keeping me calm and having a laugh to. You went out of your way to make sure I was happy and that our day went to plan. I will be recommending you to everyone I know. I can't thank you enough. Kind regards Kimberley and Martin GibbKimberley & Martin
- We got married on 11.08.2012 & John and Debbie were so fabulous . They were helpful , kind & took the most wonderful photographs. We had a lovely day & had a good laugh with them, they made the day seem less stressful and I couldn't recommend a better photographers! Mr & Mrs SmithMelissa Smith
- Thank You so much for another enjoyable shoot. I have had several photoshoots now and I feel relaxed now as I did the very first time I met you. Looking forward too seeing the final results!
- We wanted to write and thank you so very much for the fantastic job you did for us on our wedding day and for the beautiful album you made...Sarah & Nick Hodges
- Thank you most kindly for a great experience, Would do it over and over again, Great to sit and go through pictures a week later, Your help was objective and helpful.Alex
- Dear Debbie & John, Thank you very much for the photo's you took at our wedding on 17th August, we are both really happy with the pictures and we would like to thank you both for your standard of work. You made us feel really relaxed and we would highly recommend you. Thanks again, Love Suzie & LeeSuzie & Lee
- I came to Serenity Boudoir to capture what i look like before it all goes and have been very please with the results, it was well worth it and a great day of fun.Joanna
- When we were looking for a wedding photographer we spent hours searching the internet. Xpressions stood out from all of the rest with their stunning photographs. Our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful and perfect in every way. On the big day we didn't just have two wedding photographers we had an extra two pair of hands and there were points in the day we could not have managed without John & Debbie. Friends and family love the photos and we recommend xpressions to all of them. Once again we would just like to thank John and Debbie for everything and we'll be in touch about our baby shoot.Grant & Leanne McConnell
- Just had to comment about the amazing session I had recently at Serenity. I had the pictures done for a wedding present for my husband, and was a little nervous to say the least, as all of us ladies have areas of ourselves that we aren't happy with. From the moment I went into the studio, though, my fears were dispelled as both Debbie and John were thoroughly professional and put me completely at my ease. Everything was well explained at the consultation session, and the shoot itself was the best fun! Both made me feel completely comfortable, and my overwhelming feeling was one of empowerment. I've read about women feeling like this at such sessions and never really believed it, but I certainly do now! And at the viewing session last Saturday, I was just delighted with the results! Many thanks also to the very talented ladies at the hair salon who transformed me beautifully I'm sure my husband to be is going to be absolutely delighted! Many thanks again to you all for making it such a memorable session.Denise
- Our photos that myself and my boyfriend had done were brilliant! We love them as do our family. Will be coming back in the future. LeanneLeanne
- To John & Debbie, A Belated but huge thank you for all you did for us on our wedding day. Everything ran so smoothly and you helped to calm a few nerves! The photo's have turned out superbly and will give us many years of memories. We had a wonderful day and will look back at it with fondness for a long time to come. Thank you again, Mark & MichelleMark & Michelle
- Dear John I feel inclined to write to you personally to express our deepest thanks for producing such a wonderful memento of our special day. Your skill in catching people off guard contributed to the overall impact of the DVD and despite thinking that I, and indeed we, had gone through all the emotions associated with a wedding we truly weren't prepared for the reaction we experienced when viewing your photographs. They were exceptional and the feedback we have had from people who watched the DVD has been immense, astounded at such a visual experience that really made you feel that you were transported back to that special day. Both Michaela and I again express our deepest thanks for what you have produced in those wonderful photographs. If you require any references we would be only too happy to produce one for you whenever necessary. Yours sincerely Scott & Michaela BiggerstaffScott & Michaela Biggerstaff
- WE WOULD LOVE TO RECOMMEND XPRESSIONS STUDIO TO EVERY ONE, HONESTLY IF YOU WANT TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES OF YOUR WEDDING DAY ITS A MUST TO HAVE THEM. JOHN AND DEBBIE ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL FROM THE FIRST PHONE CALL TO HAVING OUR VERY FIRST INTERVIEW , JOHN HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO EXPLAIN EVERY THING ABOUT OUR DAY WE WERE GIVEN ALL OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR US AND THERE WAS NO PRESSURE ,ON THE DAY THEY ARRIVED IN GOOD TIME AND DRESSED VERY PROFESSIONALS AND THEY DID A FANTASTIC SHOOTING ALL DAY AND THE GUEST LOVED THEM ,AS I DO THIS WE HAVE RECEIVED OUR ALBUM AND ITS AMAZING HOW THESE GUYS HAVE DONE TO THIS WEDDING ALBUM ITS BEAUTIFUL ITS FANTASTIC AND ABOVE ALL JOHN HAS EXCELLENT SKILLS HE COMMUNICATES SO YOU KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING FOR US THIS IS THE TOP OF THE ICING COMMUNICATION IS THE BEST TOOL IN BUSINESS JOHN PUTS CUSTOMERS FIRSTMargaret & John Wooltorton
- John didn't just take incredible photo's of my partner, he made the entire experience a real pleasure for both of us and gave us something we will treasure for life. He made sure we were relaxed, comfortable and in control at all times, whilst ensuring that we gained the most from the session (as can be seen from the end product !!). We can't wait to come back and would recommend John to everyone who wants to immortalize their loved-one in style & elegance !! Thanks John.John
- Dear John & Debbie, We would just like to say a BIG BIG thank you for making our day a special one, as you know we were very lucky with the weather. I personally would like to thank you as I was very nervous and you and Debbie made it a lot less nerve racking with your fun approach to the photography. Again we thank you both so much and look forward to seeing the photos. Mark & Karen ChanningMark & Karen Channing
- When we first time met John and Debbie we weren't looking for a photographer, but Johns passion for photography & their attitude on that day wasn't forgotten. When it came to booking we didn't hesitate but to track them down as we were so impressed with them compared to other's we spoke to. John never makes you feel rushed or pressured into booking him but we are so pleased we did! He took his time to explain our options and understand the plans for our big day. We were both very nervous ahead of our engagement shoot but once in the studio, John made us feel very relaxed and we got an amazing picture to keep forever! Come our wedding day John and Debbie were so very professional in their appearance and behaviour and of course took loads of amazing professional pictures! John and Debbie are very good with all ages, from our 4 year old pageboy to grandparents. Our wedding album is fantastic and an amazing representation of our wedding day. Not only are the pictures brilliant but you can tell that a lot of time and care has been taken in the layout to ensure a perfect result. Our wedding guests have commented on how kind, professional and considerate John & Debbie were on the day, and now the results can be seen in our album. Thank-you for contributing to our wedding day and helping to make it as perfect as we had hoped! We will definitely be intouch when the next chapter in our life is here...Family portraits !!Nicola & Matthew Bedding
- Dear John & Debbie, We just wanted to re-iterate our thanks for helping us record our wedding day. Your photographs, abilities and sense of fun made for such a fun day. Thank you very much! With many thanks Jo & Andrew ChaneyJo & Andrew Chaney
- Dear John & Debbie, I would like to record my sincere thanks to you for the beautiful set of photographs that you produced at Angela and Guy's wedding. You operated in a very calm and organised manner and your kind approach gave all of us every confidence. Many thanks for a quality service and a lovely record of this most memorable day. Yours sincerely, Dave ChineryDave Chinery
- I had my photo session on 1.5.12 and I loved every minute of it! Debbie and John are a super professional and friendly team, Debbie making sure hair, make up and body position is spot on and John ensuring light levels and facial positioning is just right. I got my hair and tan done the day before, lined up lots of options to wear and had my make up done professionally on the day. At just shy of 34 I have never had a single photo I did not hate. John captured in excess of 120 images in an hour! All of which showed me in a flattering but natural light. I opted for 15 high res images and could not be more pleased with the end result. I would recommend Serenity to anyone! Fabulous! XxxHanna
- Dear John & Debbie, Just a note to express how extremely pleased we have been with your services. Neither Jonathon or myself enjoy being photographed normally but you made us feel at ease and showed a degree of professionalism not often seen nowadays. You are polite and courteous and showed a great attention to detail and everyone commented on how good you where. The finished photographs are excellent both in composition and quality and we felt we just had to let you know on paper how pleased we are, this has been a sentiment shared by all who have seen the preview album. We have already recommended you to a couple planning their wedding for next year and wish you every success for the future. Jonathon & Carol KirbyJonathon & Carol Kirby
- Dear John and Debbie We cannot thank you enough for the beautiful pictures you took of our wedding. Your relaxed and friendly, but always professional manner on the day impressed everyone. We knew the photos were going to be good after seeing examples of your work, but when we received the proofs (and so quickly too) we knew we had made the correct choice. The final CD and the beautiful album have given us wonderful memories of our special day. We thank you once again and will recommend you to anyone who requires an excellent photographer.Rosalind & John Deighton